Do you want to repair and replace your roof shingles constantly? Do you want to upgrade to a durable and long-lasting roofing material? Look no further than rubberized asphalt shingles! As the top choice for roofing materials, our team at Roofers Rockwall is here to guide you through the benefits and installation process of this game-changing option. Say goodbye to frequent repairs and hello to a reliable solution with rubberized asphalt shingles. Let’s dive in and see what Roofers Rockwall has to say.
Introduction to Roofers Rockwall
Asphalt shingles are the most popular roofing material in the United States and for a good reason. They’re durable, affordable, and easy to install. But if you’re looking for an even more durable option, consider rubberized asphalt shingles.
Rubberized asphalt shingles are made with a blend of rubber and asphalt, which makes them more flexible and less likely to crack than traditional asphalt shingles. They’re also more resistant to UV rays and wind damage. And because they’re thicker than regular asphalt shingles, they can provide better insulation for your home.
If you’re thinking about upgrading to rubberized asphalt shingles, Roofers Rockwall can help. We’re experienced roofing contractors who specialize in installing these long-lasting shingles. We’ll work with you to choose the right type of shingle for your home and budget, and we’ll make sure the installation is done correctly so you can enjoy years of protection from the elements.
Please get in touch with us today to learn more about our rubberized asphalt shingle installation services or to schedule a free consultation.
Benefits of Rubberized Asphalt Shingles
When it comes to roofing, Rockwall homeowners have a lot of options. But if you’re looking for a durable, long-lasting material that can withstand the elements and protect your home for years, rubberized asphalt shingles are the way to go. Here are just a few of the benefits of upgrading to this type of roofing:
- Increased durability. Rubberized asphalt shingles are made with a tough fiberglass mat coated with asphalt and then embedded with ceramic granules. This makes them much more resistant to wind, hail, and other weather damage than traditional asphalt shingles.
- Enhanced protection from the sun. The ceramic granules in rubberized asphalt shingles reflect UV rays, helping keep your home cooler in the summer and reducing energy costs.
- Improved aesthetics. Rubberized asphalt shingles come in various colors and styles, so you can find an option that perfectly complements your home’s exterior. Plus, the smooth surface of these shingles helps give your roof a clean, polished look.
- Easy installation and maintenance. Rubberized asphalt shingles are easy for roofers to install and don’t require any special maintenance once they’re in place. You can enjoy the peace of mind that comes with knowing your roof is built to last
Free Inspections and Quotes from Roofers Rockwall
When it comes to your home, you want to ensure you have the best roof over your head. That’s why Roofers Rockwall is here to offer free inspections and quotes on upgrading to long-lasting rubberized asphalt shingles for your home. We know that a new roof is a significant investment, but we also know that it’s an investment that will pay off in the long run. Our experience and expertise can help you choose the right shingles for your home and budget, and we’ll even install them for you. So please make sure to call Roofers Rockwall today and let us help you upgrade to a better roof!
How to Install the New Shingles
Consider upgrading to rubberized asphalt shingles if your home needs a new roof. Rubberized asphalt shingles are a roofing material known for its durability and long-lasting performance. While they may cost more upfront, they can save you money in the long run by lasting longer than traditional shingles. If you’re thinking about upgrading to rubberized asphalt shingles, here’s a guide on how to install them:
- Start by removing the old shingles from your roof. This can be done by using a shovel or pry bar to remove the nails that hold the shingles in place. Please be careful not to damage the roof deck when you remove the old shingles.
- Once the old shingles have been removed, inspect the roof deck for any damage. If there is any damage, make sure to repair it before installing the new shingles.
- Next, install a layer of felt paper over the entire roof deck. This will provide a barrier between the roof deck and the new shingles.
- You’re ready to start installing the new rubberized asphalt shingles. Begin at one roof edge and work across, laying each row of shingles slightly overlapping the previous row. Be sure to install each shingle according to the manufacturer’s instructions.
Maintenance Tips for the New Shingles
When you upgrade to long-lasting rubberized asphalt shingles for your home, it’s important to maintain a regular maintenance schedule to ensure they stay in good condition. Here are some tips on how to care for your new shingles:
-Inspect your shingles regularly and look for any signs of wear or damage. If you notice any cracks, tears, or missing granules, it’s essential to have them repaired or replaced immediately to prevent further damage.
-Keep your gutters clean and debris-free to allow water to flow freely away from your roof and prevent pooling that can lead to leaks.
-Trim trees and branches around your home so they don’t rub against the roof and cause damage.
-Have your roof inspected by a professional at least once a year to catch any problems early on.
Alternatives to Rubberized Asphalt Shingles
A few options are available if you’re looking for an alternative to rubberized asphalt shingles. One option is to install metal roofing. Metal roofing is a durable and long-lasting option that can give your home a modern look. Another option is to install tile roofing. Tile roofing is also durable and stable but can be more expensive than metal roofing. You could install composite shingles. Composite shingles are made from recycled materials and are a more environmentally friendly option than traditional asphalt shingles.
Final Thoughts on Roofers Rockwall
We hope our guide to rubberized asphalt shingles has been helpful in your decision. These shingles are an excellent choice for homeowners who want increased durability and long-lasting performance from their roofing system. With proper installation, these shingles can help protect your home against harsh elements and keep you safe for many years. If you’re ready to upgrade but need assistance finding an experienced roofer, contact Roofers Rockwall today!